"Allowing" pop-ups for the Onslow County website
These instructions show users of Internet Explorer how to "allow" pop-ups (i.e. disable the pop-up blocker) for "http://maps.onslowcountync.gov":
1. At the top of the Internet Explorer window, Click on "Tools > Pop-up Blocker > Pop-up Blocker Settings".
2. In the "Pop-up Blocker Settings" window that comes up, type "http://maps.onslowcountync.gov" in the "Address of website to allow" text box.
3. Click "Add" to add the Onslow County website to the list of websites to allow.
4. Click "Close" to close the window.
5. Now close Internet Explorer by clicking the "X" at the upper-right corner of the window, or by clicking "File>Close".
6. Now start Internet Explorer again, go back to SDX, and try again.